In honor of National Cancer Prevention Month, Grey whipped up a cancer-fighting “Super Food” Slaw full of vitamins, antioxidants, and phytochemicals. You can head over to our YouTube Channel to watch her walk through each of the ingredients. Enjoy!
- ½ head red cabbage, shredded
- ½ bunch collard or mustard greens, cut into ribbons
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 1 bunch radishes, julienne
- ½ cup mayo*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the chopped cabbage, greens, carrots, apple, and radishes in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayo, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the veggies and toss until evenly coated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
*If you’re not a mayo fan, you can substitute with plain full fat Greek yogurt.